Have you ever met anyone who didn't know their sign? Even the 'I don't believe in it' sceptics will be able to tell you their sign, by which, of course, we mean your star or zodiac sign or, as astrological experts call it, your Sun sign.
From the mundane to the mystic, this practical and revealing guide is designed to help you understand your sun sign and release your shine. Cosmic Power reloads the wisdom of the classic astrological signs, explaining why it’s important to radiate confidence, the drawbacks to dimming your light and throwing shade, and simple techniques to max out your wattage. It is divided into five clear sections:
- Part 1 is all about the Sun, what it represents, and why it is imperative to own your shine and amp your cosmic power.
- Part 2 illuminates the pitfalls that have the potential to throw shade on your shine so you can spot imbalance and get back to glowing up and showing up.
- Part 3 reveals where you shine. It's an easy guide that explains how the Sun impacts every area of your life.
- Part 4 is divided into the 12 Sun signs from Aries through to Pisces. You'll discover what makes each one shine and what can dim its light.
- Part 5 gives you reference information and direction for further learning.
Guided by this mystic light, it's time to create a happy, successful and meaningful identity. This book will illuminate the best path for every aspect of your life, amp up your solar power and ultimately allow you to take cosmic control of the dazzling universe we live in.
We offer free shipping Australia wide on orders over $200*. This excludes ceramics, bulky and heavy items. Orders under this will be charge $10 for flat rate shipping.
Orders containing Ceramics will be charged $15 for shipping.
Orders containing any bottles will be charged $22 for shipping.
Please note that due to COVID-19, natural disasters or unprecedented events shipping delays can - and most likely - will occur.
We also offer local pick up for the local loves that want to nab something and pick it up later (simply select Local Pick Up at the Shipping section of Checkout). If you can't make it in, Local Delivery is available at a reduced rate and this is by courier which will take around 3 business days.
International orders continue to be impacted, If your package is delayed by more than 14 business days past expected arrival date, please open an enquiry with AUS Post directly.
Some domestic orders are being impacted and we are finding no rhyme or reason as to how delayed they are as some routes are the same as usual, and others are much much slower. We are finding that parcels going to WA, VIC, TAS and SA from Coffs Harbour are taking a longer amount of time, due to the length of distance along with the pressures of the postal system.
Things you can do:
1. Always check your address is entered 100% correctly when placing an order to ensure it has a direct route to you
2. Track your parcel via the AusPost or Sendle
3. Enquire or contact AusPost or Sendle once a good few days has passed since your due date. Delays can be up to 14 working days at the moment I am finding (this doesn't include public holidays like Easter long weekend, Anzac Day etc)
4. Be kind to your customer service agents via the business you are purchasing from and delivery partners. Delays are out of our control and are to be expected during this current time.
Sending love, health and lightness. Soph xx
We do not offer refunds unless deemed faulty (read below).
We offer exchanges or Credit Notes only within 14 days of purchase.
Items must be in the condition you received it in, and with a proof of purchase (if designer it must have the tags still attached and be unworn). It is at our discretion to refuse exchanges on items we believe to be NOT in the condition it was sent in.
Credit Notes are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
We cannot exchange items out of this 14 day period. You can email email@example.com for customer service regarding returns.
No returns or exchanges are granted on sale items. We also respectfully specify one exchange per order.
Due to Health Reasons we do not grant exchanges or returns on earrings or swimwear.
Any issues that occur during shipping are not in our control, if there are MAJOR defects to your item we will do our best to claim these at the fault of AUS Post, we do everything in our power to ensure it arrives to you safe and sound, please be mindful that we don't have control over the handling of your parcels.
We use both Bio Post packs and recycled packaging from the orders we receive, we are a conscious boutique after all, so we minimise waste at every opportunity. your parcel may arrive in a box who's having its second life but we will always protect your items!
**Any return shipping costs are at buyers expense**.
We do not cancel orders once made.
We do not offer Refunds for Change of mind, wrong choice, or on any Pre Order items.
If there is a major fault in your product we will first:
a) refer to the supplier/brand for a replacement or refund or
b) refund if it is deemed faulty by either the brand or us.
By purchasing you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.