Mayde Tea - Tea Infuser
“The tea strainer is great also it can be used for a mug or tea pot and is easy to clean” – Tia, Mayde Tea customer
At last we have created a tea infuser that that makes drinking loose-leaf tea as convenient as using a tea bag, but a whole lot better for your health and the environment.
Why use a loose leaf tea infuser?
There are a few reasons why we have chosen to not offer tea bags- and that is because commercial tea bags are created using bleaches, glues, staples and other nasty things that contain chemicals that we’d rather not give you to consume with your therapeutic tea blends!
Another reason is because we love the environment- and hate to imagine a compostable material (tea leaves) trapped inside a little plastic pouch.
Our tea strainer comes with a lid for a very important purpose- and that is because when you add boiling water to a herbal tea containing volatile oils, (volatile oils are the part of the plant with the medicinal benefit) they can evaporate with the steam.
How to use:
- Place the single cup infuser in your mug of choice.
- Put one serve of tea into the infuser
- Fill the mug up with hot water, saturating all of the tea. (Please check appropriate temperature for the tea you are using- not all should be 100 degrees!)
- Place the lid on the infuser and let steep for the time stated on the brewing instructions
- Take the lid off and place next to the mug upside-down. Lift out the infuser and place it into the lid to prevent dripping tea on your table.
- Store the tea infuser within the canister
- Perfect gift idea for tea lovers – combine with the therapeutic favorites trio, or it comes included in the travel essential pack.
Because we love the environment, when making teas at Mayde Tea HQ we empty the contents either into the compost or the garden. Remember Mayde Tea is completely organic plants so it doesn’t need to go into landfill!
We offer free shipping Australia wide on orders over $150*. This excludes bulky and heavy items.
Please note that due to COVID-19, natural disasters or unprecedented events shipping delays can - and most likely - will occur.
We also offer local pick up for the local loves that want to nab something and pick it up later (simply select Local Pick Up at the Shipping section of Checkout). If you can't make it in, Local Delivery is available at a reduced rate and this is by courier which will take around 3 business days.
International orders continue to be impacted, If your package is delayed by more than 14 business days past expected arrival date, please open an enquiry with AUS Post directly.
Some domestic orders are being impacted and we are finding no rhyme or reason as to how delayed they are as some routes are the same as usual, and others are much much slower. We are finding that parcels going to WA, VIC, TAS and SA from Coffs Harbour are taking a longer amount of time, due to the length of distance along with the pressures of the postal system.
Things you can do:
1. Always check your address is entered 100% correctly when placing an order to ensure it has a direct route to you
3. Enquire or contact AusPost or Sendle once a good few days has passed since your due date. Delays can be up to 14 working days at the moment I am finding (this doesn't include public holidays like Easter long weekend, Anzac Day etc)
4. Be kind to your customer service agents via the business you are purchasing from and delivery partners. Delays are out of our control and are to be expected during this current time.
Sending love, health and lightness. Soph xx
We offer exchanges or Credit Notes only within 14 days of purchase.
Items must be in the condition you received it in, and with a proof of purchase (if designer it must have the tags still attached and be unworn). It is at our discretion to refuse exchanges on items we believe to be NOT in the condition it was sent in.
Credit Notes are valid for 6 months from date of purchase.
We cannot exchange items out of this 14 day period. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org for customer service regarding returns.
No returns or exchanges are granted on sale items. We also respectfully specify one exchange per order.
Due to Health Reasons we do not grant exchanges or returns on earrings or swimwear.
Any issues that occur during shipping are not in our control, if there are MAJOR defects to your item we will do our best to claim these at the fault of AUS Post, we do everything in our power to ensure it arrives to you safe and sound, please be mindful that we don't have control over the handling of your parcels.
We use both Bio Post packs and recycled packaging from the orders we receive, we are a conscious boutique after all, so we minimise waste at every opportunity. your parcel may arrive in a box who's having its second life but we will always protect your items!
**Any return shipping costs are at buyers expense**.
We do not cancel orders once made.
We do not offer Refunds for Change of mind, wrong choice, or on any Pre Order items.
If there is a major fault in your product we will first: option a) refer to the supplier/brand for a replacement or refund or
option b) refund if it is deemed faulty by either the brand or us.
By purchasing you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.