NATURAL ECO PAINTS - ECO-FRIENDLY PLANT-BASED PAINT KIT - VEGAN PAINT, GLUTEN FREE PAINT
This is an outstanding eco-friendly and plant-based paint kit: gluten free and vegan friendly paint
Kit contains: 8 x 50g plant-based powdered paint including black, brown, purple, blue, green, red, orange, and yellow, custom designed vegan bristle birch paint brush, compostable mixing containers, spoons and stirrers (sustainable timber - FSC certified).
Each kit makes up to 2 litres of gluten free paint 🌈
natural eco paints…what makes them unique?
PLANT BASED: natural eco paints are made from 100% plant ingredients. The colour range is derived from plant, root, spice and flower pigments. All art mediums are vegan, gluten free, nut free and dairy free making them a safe alternative. They are also free from non-renewable mined clay and micas which are commonly used to colour ‘eco-friendly’ art products.
NON-TOXIC: the best part is that that these paints are 100% non-toxic - free from synthetic colours and chemicals. Natural eco paints are food grade so if they do make their way into little mouths they are completely safe.
ECO PACKAGING: BIODEGRADABLE, COMPOSTABLE AND RECYCLABLE: this is one of the most exciting parts of natural eco paints – the whole kit and its contents are either recyclable, biodegradable or compostable – a tick for sustainability!
- Unused paint is compostable and can go in organic recycling.
- The paint packets and kit box are not laminated or lined for a reason – they can go straight into your home recycling bin.
- The mixing cups and lids are made from corn starch derived PLA (poly lactic acid) and once you have finished with the kit you can pop them straight in the green organics recycling bin and they will break down over 12 weeks in an industrial recycling facility. To read more about this process see https://www.vegware.com.au/pages/composting-faq
- The wooden stirrers, spoons and tie are also uncoated and untreated so they can go in the organic recycling.
- The paint brush is the only thing left - custom designed and manufactured for longevity and for little hands (8mm x 18cm). If you decided to dispose of it the handle can go in the green waste bin, the aluminium ferrule can be recycled, and the vegan friendly bristles can be redcycled with soft plastics – to learn more:https://www.redcycle.net.au/.
HANDMADE IN SOUTH AUSTRALIA: part of the eco crayons ethos and mission is to make natural and non-toxic art mediums locally, all products are lovingly handmade from scratch in South Australia.
Kit is not suitable for 0-3 years due to small parts - the paint itself is safe from children under 3 years
Adult supervision is required
An art smock should be worn: some colours may stain - it's only natural!
We offer free shipping Australia wide on orders over $150*. This excludes bulky and heavy items.
Please note that due to COVID-19, natural disasters or unprecedented events shipping delays can - and most likely - will occur.
We also offer local pick up for the local loves that want to nab something and pick it up later (simply select Local Pick Up at the Shipping section of Checkout). If you can't make it in, Local Delivery is available at a reduced rate and this is by courier which will take around 3 business days.
International orders continue to be impacted, If your package is delayed by more than 14 business days past expected arrival date, please open an enquiry with AUS Post directly.
Some domestic orders are being impacted and we are finding no rhyme or reason as to how delayed they are as some routes are the same as usual, and others are much much slower. We are finding that parcels going to WA, VIC, TAS and SA from Coffs Harbour are taking a longer amount of time, due to the length of distance along with the pressures of the postal system.
Things you can do:
1. Always check your address is entered 100% correctly when placing an order to ensure it has a direct route to you
3. Enquire or contact AusPost or Sendle once a good few days has passed since your due date. Delays can be up to 14 working days at the moment I am finding (this doesn't include public holidays like Easter long weekend, Anzac Day etc)
4. Be kind to your customer service agents via the business you are purchasing from and delivery partners. Delays are out of our control and are to be expected during this current time.
Sending love, health and lightness. Soph xx
We offer exchanges or Credit Notes only within 14 days of purchase.
Items must be in the condition you received it in, and with a proof of purchase (if designer it must have the tags still attached and be unworn). It is at our discretion to refuse exchanges on items we believe to be NOT in the condition it was sent in.
Credit Notes are valid for 6 months from date of purchase.
We cannot exchange items out of this 14 day period. You can email email@example.com for customer service regarding returns.
No returns or exchanges are granted on sale items. We also respectfully specify one exchange per order.
Due to Health Reasons we do not grant exchanges or returns on earrings or swimwear.
Any issues that occur during shipping are not in our control, if there are MAJOR defects to your item we will do our best to claim these at the fault of AUS Post, we do everything in our power to ensure it arrives to you safe and sound, please be mindful that we don't have control over the handling of your parcels.
We use both Bio Post packs and recycled packaging from the orders we receive, we are a conscious boutique after all, so we minimise waste at every opportunity. your parcel may arrive in a box who's having its second life but we will always protect your items!
**Any return shipping costs are at buyers expense**.
We do not cancel orders once made.
We do not offer Refunds for Change of mind, wrong choice, or on any Pre Order items.
If there is a major fault in your product we will first: option a) refer to the supplier/brand for a replacement or refund or
option b) refund if it is deemed faulty by either the brand or us.
By purchasing you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.