Silicone Bowl & Spoon Set
Baby is ready for solids, yay! Our silicone suction bowls are making the transition to eating solids easier for both you & baby, and much cleaner!
A smart design for cleaner meal times; the bowl has a suction cup base to keep it attached to the table surface. The bowl is shaped with purpose; with a curved top rim for easy leveling the contents of the spoon, and no yucky spills over the edge! The perfect bowl & spoon for easy self feeding when baby is ready.
*Please note not all colour variants are on sale. Prices are as marked.
- Easy to clean, forget scrubbing & soaking! the Kiin silicone bowls are designed for easy cleaning; you can simply rinse under running water, wash them with your dishes or better yet stick them them in the dishwasher!
- 100% high-quality food grade silicone, free from BPA, Phthalates, Lead, PVC and any other nasties! Optimal for food contact, it is bacteria resistant and allergy-friendly which makes them extra hygienic.
Bowl width: 11.5 cm Bowl height: 8.5 cm Spoon length: 14cm
100% high-quality food grade silicone
Made in China. Designed in Australia.
- Avoid prolonged contact in sunlight and water as this may cause the colour to fade.
- Microwave safe and dishwasher safe.
- Wipe with damp cloth, rinse under running water and wash as normal with dishes, or in the dishwasher.
- Do not use abrasive scourers.
- Take care when washing near sharp objects such as knives (silicone is strong, but not invincible!)
- Suction will not work on uneven surfaces. The suction base will attach to smooth and flat surfaces. For the strongest suction attachment, slightly dampen the base of the bowl & the flat smooth surface you wish to attach it to, with a damp cloth. Press from the inside of the bowl out to ensure the whole suction base is in contact with the table, without any air pockets.
We offer free shipping Australia wide on orders over $200*. This excludes ceramics, bulky and heavy items. Orders under this will be charge $10 for flat rate shipping.
Orders containing Ceramics will be charged $15 for shipping.
Orders containing any bottles will be charged $22 for shipping.
Please note that due to COVID-19, natural disasters or unprecedented events shipping delays can - and most likely - will occur.
We also offer local pick up for the local loves that want to nab something and pick it up later (simply select Local Pick Up at the Shipping section of Checkout). If you can't make it in, Local Delivery is available at a reduced rate and this is by courier which will take around 3 business days.
International orders continue to be impacted, If your package is delayed by more than 14 business days past expected arrival date, please open an enquiry with AUS Post directly.
Some domestic orders are being impacted and we are finding no rhyme or reason as to how delayed they are as some routes are the same as usual, and others are much much slower. We are finding that parcels going to WA, VIC, TAS and SA from Coffs Harbour are taking a longer amount of time, due to the length of distance along with the pressures of the postal system.
Things you can do:
1. Always check your address is entered 100% correctly when placing an order to ensure it has a direct route to you
3. Enquire or contact AusPost or Sendle once a good few days has passed since your due date. Delays can be up to 14 working days at the moment I am finding (this doesn't include public holidays like Easter long weekend, Anzac Day etc)
4. Be kind to your customer service agents via the business you are purchasing from and delivery partners. Delays are out of our control and are to be expected during this current time.
Sending love, health and lightness. Soph xx
We do not offer refunds unless deemed faulty (read below).
We offer exchanges or Credit Notes only within 14 days of purchase, unless item is on sale then there are NO returns, exchanges or refunds.
Items must be in the condition you received it in, and with a proof of purchase (if designer it must have the tags still attached and be unworn). It is at our discretion to refuse exchanges on items we believe to be NOT in the condition it was sent in.
Credit Notes are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
We cannot exchange items out of this 14 day period. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org for customer service regarding returns.
No returns or exchanges are granted on sale items. We also respectfully specify one exchange per order.
Due to Health Reasons we do not grant exchanges or returns on earrings or swimwear.
Any issues that occur during shipping are not in our control, if there are MAJOR defects to your item we will do our best to claim these at the fault of AUS Post, we do everything in our power to ensure it arrives to you safe and sound, please be mindful that we don't have control over the handling of your parcels.
We use both Bio Post packs and recycled packaging from the orders we receive, we are a conscious boutique after all, so we minimise waste at every opportunity. your parcel may arrive in a box who's having its second life but we will always protect your items!
**Any return shipping costs are at buyers expense**.
We do not cancel orders once made.
We do not offer Refunds for Change of mind, wrong choice, or on any Pre Order items.
If there is a major fault in your product we will first:
a) refer to the supplier/brand for a replacement or refund or
b) refund if it is deemed faulty by either the brand or us.
By purchasing you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.