Capture the feeling of those golden summer days, even when Summer ends. Drench yourself in cool linen blends inspired by those long, hazy summer days when the sunset casts warm and vibrant colours. Soak up that holiday feeling long after you leave the beach.
Tessa Strapless Dress features a Strapless ruched bodice that comfortable hugs your body and falls into a flattering A line skirt. This slip on dress doubles as a skirt and pairs perfectly with our Tessa Crop.
- Rouched Bodice
- Straight neckline
- A-line skirt
- Cotton/Linen Fabric
- Exclusive Yellow Stripe Print
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding friendly
- Made in PRC
Shannon (blonde) wears a SM - HEIGHT 170CM, DRESS 8 AUS, BUST 34”, WAIST 25”, HIPS 34"
Kaitlyn (Short brown hair) wears a L/XL - HEIGHT 180CM, BUST 41”, WAIST 33”, HIP 45½"
Anastasia (balayage blonde) wears XS HEIGHT 177CM, DRESS 6-8 AUS, BUST 33”, WAIST 26”, HIPS 34”
|Size||Recommended Fit||Length||Bust (Stretched)||Waist||Hips|
Please note - The measurements provided above are of the product.
- Fabric is not pre-washed. Cotton/Linen fabrics can shrink by 3% if washed incorrectly. Steam or iron the item after washing to relax the fabric back to size.
- Please note: Our size recommendations are just that - a recommendation. Please ensure you measure yourself for the best size results
- Please allow 1-2 cm measurement tolerance.
- Colours appear differently depending on the screen they’re seen on.
Hand wash only -NO machine washing - even on gentle cycle
Wash in mild gentle detergent.
Avoid fabric softener
DO NO BLEACH DO NOT WRING
Air dry flat in shade(avoid sun as this will fade colour)
DO NOT USE DRYER
Steam item to relax fabric.
We offer free shipping Australia wide on orders over $150*. This excludes bulky and heavy items.
Please note that due to COVID-19, natural disasters or unprecedented events shipping delays can - and most likely - will occur.
We also offer local pick up for the local loves that want to nab something and pick it up later (simply select Local Pick Up at the Shipping section of Checkout). If you can't make it in, Local Delivery is available at a reduced rate and this is by courier which will take around 3 business days.
International orders continue to be impacted, If your package is delayed by more than 14 business days past expected arrival date, please open an enquiry with AUS Post directly.
Some domestic orders are being impacted and we are finding no rhyme or reason as to how delayed they are as some routes are the same as usual, and others are much much slower. We are finding that parcels going to WA, VIC, TAS and SA from Coffs Harbour are taking a longer amount of time, due to the length of distance along with the pressures of the postal system.
Things you can do:
1. Always check your address is entered 100% correctly when placing an order to ensure it has a direct route to you
3. Enquire or contact AusPost or Sendle once a good few days has passed since your due date. Delays can be up to 14 working days at the moment I am finding (this doesn't include public holidays like Easter long weekend, Anzac Day etc)
4. Be kind to your customer service agents via the business you are purchasing from and delivery partners. Delays are out of our control and are to be expected during this current time.
Sending love, health and lightness. Soph xx
We offer exchanges or Credit Notes only within 14 days of purchase.
Items must be in the condition you received it in, and with a proof of purchase (if designer it must have the tags still attached and be unworn). It is at our discretion to refuse exchanges on items we believe to be NOT in the condition it was sent in.
Credit Notes are valid for 6 months from date of purchase.
We cannot exchange items out of this 14 day period. You can email email@example.com for customer service regarding returns.
No returns or exchanges are granted on sale items. We also respectfully specify one exchange per order.
Due to Health Reasons we do not grant exchanges or returns on earrings or swimwear.
Any issues that occur during shipping are not in our control, if there are MAJOR defects to your item we will do our best to claim these at the fault of AUS Post, we do everything in our power to ensure it arrives to you safe and sound, please be mindful that we don't have control over the handling of your parcels.
We use both Bio Post packs and recycled packaging from the orders we receive, we are a conscious boutique after all, so we minimise waste at every opportunity. your parcel may arrive in a box who's having its second life but we will always protect your items!
**Any return shipping costs are at buyers expense**.
We do not cancel orders once made.
We do not offer Refunds for Change of mind, wrong choice, or on any Pre Order items.
If there is a major fault in your product we will first: option a) refer to the supplier/brand for a replacement or refund or
option b) refund if it is deemed faulty by either the brand or us.
By purchasing you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.