Sage Green Natural Rubber Dummy 2 Pack
A grey-green resembling that of dried sage leaves, this sage green natural rubber dummy is perfectly paired with earthy tones, neutrals or even more sage. Complement so many outfits with this beautiful coloured rubber pacifier, but don’t compromise on safety:
- Made from a single piece of rubber – safe from separating parts
- Pure natural rubber – Completely plastic free
- No BPA, parabens or other nasites
This natural rubber pacifier is a classic cherry shape with a large teat to allow baby to hold on to the dummy with ease.
There are two dummies in the pack that comes with a cotton dummy pouch for clean and organised transporting in your handbag or nappy bag.
WHY YOUR CUB WILL LOVE IT:
- A large cherry teat makes it easier to hold in
- A big shield that touches their nose emulates the feeling and comfort of breastfeeding
- Rubber is so soft it creates that comforting association with a breast
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT:
- 100% natural rubber coloured with beautiful food contact pigment
- Moulded into one piece (A single piece is safer and cleaner)
- 100% plastic free
- Free from nasties like BPA, PVC, phthalates, parabens and chemical softeners
- Ethically & sustainably made
- Eco friendly biodegradable dummies
- Naturally soft rubber means no marks on baby's face or harmful chemicals to soften
Find out more about the benefits of our rubber dummy.
Meets Australian & European Safety Standards AS 23432:2015 EN 1400:2013 + A1:2014 Babies’ Dummies
Because it's free from chemicals, natural rubber may expand after excessive use.
We offer free shipping Australia wide on orders over $200*. This excludes ceramics, bulky and heavy items. Orders under this will be charge $10 for flat rate shipping.
Orders containing Ceramics will be charged $15 for shipping.
Orders containing any bottles will be charged $22 for shipping.
Please note that due to COVID-19, natural disasters or unprecedented events shipping delays can - and most likely - will occur.
We also offer local pick up for the local loves that want to nab something and pick it up later (simply select Local Pick Up at the Shipping section of Checkout). If you can't make it in, Local Delivery is available at a reduced rate and this is by courier which will take around 3 business days.
International orders continue to be impacted, If your package is delayed by more than 14 business days past expected arrival date, please open an enquiry with AUS Post directly.
Some domestic orders are being impacted and we are finding no rhyme or reason as to how delayed they are as some routes are the same as usual, and others are much much slower. We are finding that parcels going to WA, VIC, TAS and SA from Coffs Harbour are taking a longer amount of time, due to the length of distance along with the pressures of the postal system.
Things you can do:
1. Always check your address is entered 100% correctly when placing an order to ensure it has a direct route to you
3. Enquire or contact AusPost or Sendle once a good few days has passed since your due date. Delays can be up to 14 working days at the moment I am finding (this doesn't include public holidays like Easter long weekend, Anzac Day etc)
4. Be kind to your customer service agents via the business you are purchasing from and delivery partners. Delays are out of our control and are to be expected during this current time.
Sending love, health and lightness. Soph xx
We do not offer refunds unless deemed faulty (read below).
We offer exchanges or Credit Notes only within 14 days of purchase.
Items must be in the condition you received it in, and with a proof of purchase (if designer it must have the tags still attached and be unworn). It is at our discretion to refuse exchanges on items we believe to be NOT in the condition it was sent in.
Credit Notes are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
We cannot exchange items out of this 14 day period. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org for customer service regarding returns.
No returns or exchanges are granted on sale items. We also respectfully specify one exchange per order.
Due to Health Reasons we do not grant exchanges or returns on earrings or swimwear.
Any issues that occur during shipping are not in our control, if there are MAJOR defects to your item we will do our best to claim these at the fault of AUS Post, we do everything in our power to ensure it arrives to you safe and sound, please be mindful that we don't have control over the handling of your parcels.
We use both Bio Post packs and recycled packaging from the orders we receive, we are a conscious boutique after all, so we minimise waste at every opportunity. your parcel may arrive in a box who's having its second life but we will always protect your items!
**Any return shipping costs are at buyers expense**.
We do not cancel orders once made.
We do not offer Refunds for Change of mind, wrong choice, or on any Pre Order items.
If there is a major fault in your product we will first:
a) refer to the supplier/brand for a replacement or refund or
b) refund if it is deemed faulty by either the brand or us.
By purchasing you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.